4 abr 2013

My Respects: R.I.P. Roger Ebert

Roger Ebert was in my opinion the best film critic, and one of the reasons why I fell in love with film criticism. I'd always read his reviews on his website and check out what underdog movie was worth checking out. He was one of those few passionate critics that could connect with audiences through simple language. He always defended his subjective point of view and stayed true to his opinion. I will definetly miss reading his reviews for the upcoming films, but I know he has left a lasting legacy in many other young film critics he has deeply influenced. My deepest respects to his family. He will be missed.

1 comentario:

  1. Christopher Nolan quits INTERSTELLAR and decides to do one more film on BATMAN.

    http://afanscut.blogspot.com/2013/04/bruce-wayne.html


    ResponderEliminar